Sunday, November 15, 2015

Colorado Update




Colorado  Update,


OK so now is the time that I need to update my blog about the whole Colorado trip. First off, for the entire trip Ashton was sick and vomiting the entire time, he was fine Wednesday night as we drove down to Lubbock and we just talked the entire car ride which was really nice, but we did get into a fight over me being vegetarian and he was very disrespectful and just didn't want to hear about my  views or anything on the matter, which did actually make me very sad but I got over it. He met my aunt and my uncle when we got to Lubbock and also met my cousin and her boyfriend..  They seem to take to him pretty well, we went out on a double date together to Applebee's and he wasn't feeling great after eating there but he wasn't puking that night and we ended up smoking at my cousins house and then falling asleep. We woke up early Thursday morning and he had bought a red bull at a gas station and literally chugged it in a minute flat and then after that   He was puking the entire car ride, we had to stop a couple times to let him get out and puke but after that he just got a trash bag and puked into that ...  He was pretty miserable by the time that we got to Colorado but we did explore a little bit..  Colorado is absolutely beautiful, it is everything that I wanted and more, the first night of the rave I was completely screwed up on edibles, I had just flat out taking way too much for my first time ever having real edibles ..  I ended up puking on the floor at the rave and basically my group had to drag me and make sure that I was OK the entire night and it was just really embarrassing, I had a final destination movie moment where I really thought we were going to die as soon as we stepped onto the event venue, and it was triggered by seeing someone that I thought looked like someone who had recently died and after that my whole entire trip just went south really fast and after I puked I felt so much better but before  then I was actually just awful and so many ways. Saturday  was my birthday and  It was honestly pretty awful, Ashton stayed at the hotel and me and my cousin and her boyfriend went out to a lunch date where they proceeded to get into a fight and he ended up leaving us, then coming back like 10 minutes later and pulling my cousin from the table and demanding to talk to her.  The night was fun though, Ashton stayed home so I was a third wheel on my birthday but that's to be expected... We smoked a bunch and laughed and danced. Sunday  Ashton finally felt better and we had a pretty good day together. The whole ride home, he was sick again, I had to message his mom worried and told him he needed an ER. We finally got home and his mom admitted to me that he had drank on the fourth of july when he promised me he wouldn't/hadn't. We kind of got into a fight about that but now it doesn't even matter. The whole trip was a waste and I was honestly just happy to get home and get away from them all. I got my expectations up too high and I shouldn't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment